Sunday, March 23, 2014

metaphors on vision

What I pulled from the reading was that, perspective of something new, could be anything endless. There are an unlimited number of colors that we can see until we run into the man made establishments of blues, greens, and reds. Once someone puts a label on it, you're no longer seeing things through your own eyes, but through theirs. It reminded me of a thought I had a long time ago, what if we don't see the same colors but we all call them the same thing? Like for example we'll say that grass is green(unless it's dead, or natural grass) but we all see it as a different color, maybe I see it as blue and you see it as red, but everything that I see that is blue I call green, and everything that you see that is red, you call green.

anyways here is a cat gif...

No comments:

Post a Comment